NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Seduction of the Indifferent

You may or may not have noticed a new blog on the blogroll. Oh, who am I kidding? Until the damn big Superman graphic is gone, nobody's scrolling that far down. So I thought I'd tell you about the new link. It's Seduction of the Indifferent, a new blog from Friend of Listen To Us, Scott M. He mostly deals in older comics, but has a keen eye for quality and recently bought a bunch of new things recommended by Alex and I. So keep a look out, folks, it should be good.

2 Love Letters:

Blogger Scott M said...

Hey - thanks for the plug, Joe. I am just getting started and it may take a while to build some momentum, but I hope to cover some interesting ground or at least put a new spin on the same old shit.

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Rice said...

The pressure's on now, Scott. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

5:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home