NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday Links

Everyone's favoite guy-whose-initials-spell-a-mathematical-verb-or-disease, ADD, is offering free comics to a computer genius. That guy's always giving away shit, which makes me suspicious. And why does he need a computer genius? Everyone knows all they do is cause pain. EDIT: Link fixed.

This place will take your precious comics and bind them. Of particular note is Larry Young's beautiful idea.


I can't help it. This kind of thing gets my nerd juices flowing faster than Barry White singing the Wonder Woman theme song. WHO SHOULD BE IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE?!?!?!?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Writer I don't read leaves book I don't read. But wait . . .what's that at the bottom? Johns also explained that issue #226 will be written by Stuart Immonen, followed by a story arc written by Darwyn (New Frontier) Cooke. Looks like I'll be buying "Flash" for an arc.

Comics pimping news, not a link. My sister-in-law-to-be has now learned the love of Paul Pope. Added to Watchmen, We3, New Frontier, and Preacher, I've strung her along well. It kills my fiancee. "STOP NERDING UP MY SISTER!!!" But I'll never stop. We geeks are worse than drug dealers. We won't be happy until everyone shares are weird hobbies. Also Paul Teel stinks.

3 Love Letters:

Blogger obsolete said...

That was a horrible ending to a great blog entry.

9:35 AM

 
Blogger Mr. Rice said...

I dunno, I think it's pretty good.

9:58 AM

 
Blogger obsolete said...

It would be good if I STUNK!

Which I DO.

DON'T.

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home