NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Let me Share, My Brothers

From my archives, a selection of choice Green Lantern sketches for yon perusal...

First of all, we have some of my all-time favorites: Kyle Baker, Mike Mignola, Walter Simonson, and Bryan Hitch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next are some new Favorites: Michael Gaydos, Michael Lark, John Paul Leon, and Alex Maleev.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These guys are not known for superhero work so much. They were all great sports to do some nerd doodles for me. Jim Mahfood, Scott Morse, and (gasp) Adrian Tomine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lastly, there are a few cats who do creator owned work as their bread n buttah, but knocked a sketch into left field for little ol' me. Mensches all: Eric Powell, Xaime Hernandez, Michael Avon Oeming, and Dino Haspiel.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope you enjoyed this visit to my World of Nerdosity. The next time you see an artist doing sketches at a con, feel pityfor he or she, as they've no doubt had to deal with the likes of me all day.

4 Love Letters:

Blogger jason said...

sweet!

didja see the GL sketches i posted a few weeks ago?

visit the Comic R!OT...they're on there somewhere.

9:46 PM

 
Blogger Alex! said...

Hey Jason, I saw your sketches. They were hot.

REALLY hot.

Like my-girlfriend-was-concerned-because-I-was-touching-myself hot.

And thanks for the mad props, Brad...


-a

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Ian said...

Very cool, but is there anyway you could link to enlarge versions of the pcitures? That's be great.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Brian Cronin said...

I was HOPING that that comic riot thing would get you to share your haul, Alex.

Really awesome stuff.

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home