NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Oh, Paul . . .

Don't you know that boners are SO All Star Superman #1? God. You're an embarrassment to this blog and to all comic fans everywhere. Also to your mother, who was always nice to me. But not your dad, he doesn't care.

I'm not going to talk about boners in this post about All Star Superman #2. But I'll say this: before getting All Star Superman #2 I had horrible runny poo, the worst stomach virus I've ever had. Since getting it: AOK #1 Good Time Joe!

So there's that. It cures horrible runny poos. Even before you insert it into your anus slowly using a water-based lubricant.

4 Love Letters:

Blogger obsolete said...

That review sucked, Joe.

5:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That review sucked, Joe."

Yeah, but it got me hard.

5:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's easier to suck when it's hard.

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Rice said...

God, I love you.

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home