NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Holy Hannah! BPRD is the King of All Comics

If I were to list all the things I want to see in a comic book, it might look like this:

1. Abe Sapien in a smoking jacket.
2. An ape skelton dressed as a nun.
3. Headhunters.
4. 18th Century ghouls in powdered wigs.
5. A hunchback in a wooden crown.
6. Horrible gore.
7. A talking monkey in a spooky mask.
8. a voodoo jaguar god surrounded by doves.
9. A mysterious book that explains the alchemical workings of the universe.
10. Guy Davis art, as colored by Dave Stewart.

Is anyone not reading B.P.R.D.? If not, why are you depriving your soul of it's delicious perfection?

I pretty much have a heart attack every time I read an issue. I love it so much my eyes swell up with tears and I name my future children Johann and Abraham.

B.P.R.D.: THE UNIVERSAL MACHINE. Books like this are why comics are made. The only bad thing is that it makes so many other books even more mediocre in comparison.

1 Love Letters:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya, man. I'm reading The Black Flame right now. It's fugging awesome.

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home