NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Day That Shall Live in Famy

Yes, "famy," the opposite of "infamy." Today is the day All Star Superman by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely comes out. Two brilliant, attractive men working on the world's most famous superhero. Finally. Almost total creative freedom. I'm sweating, I can't wait. I want this school day over with. If I could, I'd send my kids home early, or take them on a field trip to Rocketship. Oh, god.

Oh, man.

This is going to be so awesome. I was less excited about losing my virginity than this. And both instances carry a high probability of early jizzing. Oh, man. How can anyone stand it?

I bet Alex already read it, that jerk. That bastard. You with your comic shop and reading things when they come out. I hate you. I hate you for having something I want a few hours before I have it.

I don't hate you anymore. I love you. You supply me with greatness. A direct line to Morriso-Quitelian genius book. Oh, yes.

Here it comes.

4 Love Letters:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Today is the day All Star Superman by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely comes out. Two brilliant, attractive men working on the world's most famous superhero."

Yet the brilliant attractive men couldn't save it from sucking fat dimple ass.

Too bad too because I had such high hopes. What's possibly the worst part (other than ALL of #1) is Quietly (who is fantastic) is so bloody slow that by #5 the books will be 3 months late and sucking even harder than #1 did.

Morrison has shown not everything he writes is great... because this isn't NEAR his best work.

Not even close.

The Shadow

2:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fucking great. Now we're stuck with him.

6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daniel said "Oh fucking great. Now we're stuck with him."

Yep.

Sorry.

But I'm sure Morrison will work with Land one day and we will all get along in a harmonious gathering of comic fans online!

The Shadow

12:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Fuck Greg Land and his centerfold-tracing bullshit.

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home