NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I Still Yet Live

I have not posted in a while.

Opening a new comic shop is taking up most of my time and brain energies. So not only do I have no time to type, the only thing I have on my mind is Drawn and Quarterly Invoices, wondering if have enough copies of books for upcoming signings, worrying about window displays, sweating dollars, and trying to navigate the labyrinthine world of ordering comics.

So I have no snarky opinions of late visa vi recent comics.

But I still exist, and will be back soon...

4 Love Letters:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are opening a new comic shop, but you have no time to forumlate opinions about new comics? That sounds like some sort of a cruel torture to me.

5:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, I thought you didn't work in a comic store?

7:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a art website famous art painting

That promotes my very good friend Mark Connors artwork that pretty much covers famous art painting
articles and other related themes.
Mark's work is the produce of his passion for art, when looking at every piece the attention to detail is nothing short of spectacular and many a person will notice different details upon each viewing, they are truly a joy to observe. There are many talented artists around the world but few achieve the effect in their work as Mark does, when looking at his work that there is more than just a painting or a illustration there is a element of fantasy behind each piece that brings the inner child out of you and draws you in.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a art website beach art

That promotes my very good friend Mark Connors artwork that pretty much covers beach art
articles and other related themes.
Mark's work is the produce of his passion for art, when looking at every piece the attention to detail is nothing short of spectacular and many a person will notice different details upon each viewing, they are truly a joy to observe. There are many talented artists around the world but few achieve the effect in their work as Mark does, when looking at his work that there is more than just a painting or a illustration there is a element of fantasy behind each piece that brings the inner child out of you and draws you in.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home