NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Stupid Superhero Stuff

Okay Cunard. Here's your Meme, you big jerk face...

"If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?"

The power of POSIVITIVITY! My brain energies would make babies smile and turn paste into peppermint. The world would hold hands and all poop would be solid and smell like marigolds.

"Which, if any, 'existing' superhero(es) do you fancy, and why?"

Kamandi, the last boy on earth, because he wears cutoffs, packs heat, does sex with a mute girl, is best friends with a talking dog and a Mutant with a Cyclotronic Heart. Plus, he fights tiger pirates and rides a giant grasshopper for fun because he rocks ass like a disco machine with an on button that is stuck on "on" and no one can stop rocking til the breaka breaka dawn.

"Which, if any, 'existing' superhero(es) do you hate?"

Superman. That pussy whipped, whiny, talk-about-feelings, here-let-me-heat-up-your-coffee-with-my-nuclear-heat-vision, boring married alien fuckface.

Strangely, the Superman that kicks ass and has a bottled alien city in his secret fortress and doesn't waste time having moonlight walks with his she-beast shrew of a wife... him, I love.
"What would your superhero name be?"

"For extra credit: Is there an ‘existing’ superhero with whom you identify/whom you would like to be?"

I identify with the Thing, but I would like to be Big Barda. Awwwww, yeah.

I think I skipped one about my superhero name. Well, it would be KID OMEGA.


Duh!

2 Love Letters:

Blogger Mr. Rice said...

If by "at all excited" you mean "in a constant state of ecstatic sexual arousal," then, Yes I am.

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Alex! said...

The honest truth is that ALL-STAR SUPERMAN gives me a boner and when I actually read it, I expect explosive orgasms.

You could say I'm excited.

Thank goodness there's a writer out there that still knows what makes Superman the greatest superhero ever.

I get all teary eyed to think of it...

-a

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home