NO FIWOTTS ALLOWED!

Monday, October 17, 2005

My Favoritest New Blog

I almost never "link-blog" or whatever the kids are a'callin' it, but I check this one place every single day, and whenever he hasn't posted anything new, I get sad as the dickens.

DAVE'S LONG BOX, you rule!

He's in the midst of giving out his favorite comic "Fuck Yeah" moments, so I give him the LISTEN TO US "Fuck Yeah!" salute, from our bud Awol...

Dave's Long Box, this Bud's for you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-a

8 Love Letters:

Anonymous Roel said...

I have to agree. Dave's Long Box rules it. It's good when he talks about crappy comics. And it's even better when he talks about fucking awesome comics.

The only problem with the site is that everytime I read about an issue he discusses, I want to rush out and buy it...

1:21 AM

 
Blogger alex said...

He can sell 'em, that's for sure....

-a

7:15 AM

 
Blogger TCSmith said...

As always alex, you are right!

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't the one of you in the background wearing the same shirt as in the previous picture? What happened to hygeine?

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Joe Rice said...

It was taken at the same party. I'm just glad you realized I was wearing a shirt in this one.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger David Campbell said...

No, YOU rule!!!!

9:48 PM

 
Blogger May said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞

2:13 AM

 
Blogger May said...

小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙

2:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home